What we are doing
Helping people and enable them to help themselves!
The Rain Tree Foundation is involved in supporting and developing local communities and especially children through:
- Offering children a safe environment with access to receive a proper education, food and health care
- Giving people a perspective and hope for their future
- Utilizing indigenous knowledge to create jobs and regular income
- Initiate small micro enterprices like manufacturing bamboo, herbal products and several handicrafts
- Training in basic health care and financial management
“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.
Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”